- Depart right across from New York City's City historic Hall park
- Bike across the iconic wooden panels of the Brooklyn Bridge
- Admire the scenic Manhattan Skyline from across the river in Brooklyn Bridge Park
- Stop at highlights such as Jane's Carousel and Brooklyn heights
- Return and explore the south Street Seaport District.
To help on your sightseeing adventure, we provide a map, helmet, basket, and a bike lock so you can safely leave your bike if you'd like to stop somewhere for a bite to eat or peek into a storefront for a quick shopping excursion. This is all provided at no additional charge, included in your bike rental.
This service does not include a guide
•All guests must be able to ride a bicycle on their own.
•Baby seats for infants (1-year-old), double trailers for toddlers, and tag-a-long attachments for young
children are available at additional cost upon request.
•No guest under the age of 18 will be given a bike without an adult over the age of 18 present.
•Please bring one government-issued photo ID to be retained as a deposit for all rentals and a
credit card to be kept on file for the security of bikes
Duration: 02 Hours
Operation days: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday
Starting Point: 79 CHAMBERS STREET
April 1st - October 31th: 10AM & 04PM
November 1st - March 31th: 10 AM
Drop-off Location: Same pick-up place
Observation: No customer under the age of 18 will be given a bike without an adult over the age of 18