1. The price of services is in US dollars with taxes and fees included.
2. If you hire transfers, and that the flight has been modified or loss , you must inform the office of New York 1212-944-4919 or +1 800 301 4060, as soon as possible . In the absence of notification , the cancellation fee will be 100 % service.
3. The maximum luggage per passenger are two bags of 50 pounds each. Overweight and additional bags are subject availability and extras supplements may apply.
4. All passengers are required to have numbers SeeUSAtours offices in New York. 1212-944-4919 or +1 800 301 4060.
5. Entrance tickets to Disney and Universal Studios are subject to change at any time.
6. The waiting time for transfers from the airport to the hotel is maximum two hours after the plane has landed.
7. The waiting time for transfers from the hotel to the airport is 15 minutes from the scheduled pickup time.
8. The waiting time for tours is 10 minutes from the scheduled time.
9. In hotel reservations, the hotel reserves itself the right to charge taxes at destination, such as resort fee, VAT, others ... which will be specified in the reservation voucher. Cancellation policies are based on Central European Time (CET) except for those that specify otherwise.
10. SEEUSATOURS is not responsible for the loss or damage of objects during the provision of its services caused by carelessness or abandonment of its clients.
11. It is mandatory you are correctly identified with a valid legal document, the personal and family documents of all passengers (including children) must be in order, and the client must verify that the passport, and/or visa or DNI are the correct ones required by the regulations of the country you are going to visit. Consult the corresponding embassies and consulates. In the same way is the responsibility of each passenger to carry the required documentation for each excursion or service that they are going to carry out.
12. For the passenger's peace of mind, it is necessary to reconfirm the services purchased within 24 hours before the provision of the same +1 (212)-944-4919 or +1 800 301 4060.
13. Persons with any handicap or accompanied by animals and guide dogs must notify by writing in their trip application the request for a transfer under special conditions. This service is subject to availability.
14. If due to causes beyond the carrier's control (ej: badly parked vehicles, blocked roads, etc.) it is not possible to reach the hotel door; It shall be understand that the transfer has been operate and no reimbursement of the service will be made, since in these cases we will always try to arrive as close as possible to the hotel.
CANCELLATION POLICIES FOR LAND EXCURSIONS AND TRANSFERS
• In the event of cancellations 24h (New York time) before the excursion and/or transfers, no penalties will be applied. Within 24h (New York time), charges will be 100%.
• In the case of financial reimbursement, this will be made in the same form in which the payment was made.
• No refund will be made in the case of services contracted and not used.
• SEEUSATOURS reserves the right to modify itineraries and pick-up times due to weather conditions, traffic, or security advisories.
• SEEUSATOURS reserves the right to cancel excursions and tours due to force majeure. In this case, the passenger will be rescheduled on a different date.
• Changes and refunds for services contracted with external suppliers (theme park tickets, shows, helicopters, cruises) will be subject to the terms and conditions of such suppliers.
CANCELLATION POLICIES FOR AIR TOURS, CRUISES, GASTRONOMIC AND BICYCLE TOURS
• Once requests are confirmed, there will be a limit of 48 hours (New York time) to the date of service to cancel without cancellation fees.