Golden Gate Park Bike Rentals.
San Francisco, California, USA
San Francisco's famous Golden Gate Park, with tons of sights and landmarks
along with its beautiful bike paths - or see both the park and the Golden Gate
Bridge on one amazing, mostly flat 9-mile bike ride!
Visit all the highlights of the park including Stow Lake
Boathouse, Academy of the sciences, the Young museum, Conservatory of flowers,
botanical Garden, Rose garden, dutch windmill and more!
Gate Park has a paved trail of around 4-miles from one end of the park to the
What you'll see?
- Explore the Japanese Tea Garden and learn about the history
of the Hagiwara family.
- Stop at the California Academy of Sciences, one of the
largest history museums in the world.
- Lock your bike outside and explore the de young Museum, a
fine Arts museum
- Stroll throught the conversatory of flowers and Botanical
- Take photos with the dutch windmill, one of the iconic
attractions in the park.
*Self Guided Bike Ride through San Francisco.
*Helmet, Basket/Bike Bag, Bike Lock, and Map of the area.
*All guests must be able to ride a bicycle on their own.
* No rider shall weigh more than 300 lbs/ 136kgs.
* Present ID with photo and credit card, they will be used as a deposit for any type of rental.
*Baby seats for infants (1-year-old), double trailers for toddlers and tag-a-long attachments for young children are available at additional cost upon request.
*No guest under the age of 18 will be given a bike without an adult over the age of 18 present.
*Please bring one government-issued photo ID to be retained as a deposit for all rentals and a credit card to be kept on file for the security of bikes.
Operational days: Daily.
Operational Hours: April 1st - October 31st // 09:00 - 19:00h November 1st - March 31st // 09:00 - 17:00h
Starting point: Unlimited Biking 1792 Haight Street
Ending point: Same as Starting point.
Duration: Options for 2h, 4h, Daypass.