Explore the National Mall and the Iconic Monuments and Memorials!
There is so much to see when visiting the US Capital, Washington D.C, with its countless monuments,
memorials, and museums. The best way to see everything in a consolidated time frame is with a guided
bike tour along the entire National Mall and Tidal Basin. You’ll hear about the history, lore, and latest
happenings around Washington DC! This evening bike tour is one of our most popular offerings as the
monuments are less crowded, the air is cooler and the views of the monuments lit up are magnificent!
This guided tour takes about 3 hours, including various stops near essential attractions while our guides
provide in-depth narration and stop for photo opportunities at famous sights and hidden gems throughout
the tour. There is no better way to spend an evening in Washington!
Departure Location: Unlimited Biking
998 Maine Avenue
Washington DC, 20024
Tour Times: April 1st - October 31st: 6:30 PM November 1st - March 31st: 4:30PM
Duration: 3 Hours
What you’ll see:
● Ride the entire length of the National Mall and circle the Tidal Basin
● Stop along the must-see sights like the Washington Monument, WWII Memorial and
Vietnam Veterans Memorial
● Stop at FDR Memorials and the new Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial
● Take in your reflection in the reflection pool at the foot of the Lincoln Memorial
● Explore the scenic waterfront of the Potomac River
● Licensed tour guide
● Bike rental (eBike Upgrades available)
● Helmet, basket/bike bag
● All guests must be able to ride a bicycle on their own (unless on attachments)
● Baby seats for infants, double trailers for toddlers, and tag-a-long attachments for young
children available at an additional cost upon request.
● No guest under the age of 18 will be given a bike without an adult over the age of 18
● Please bring one government-issued photo ID to be retained as a deposit for all rentals
and a credit card to be kept on file for the security of the bikes.