Washington DC Bike Rentals
Explore the National Mall and the Iconic Monuments and Memorials!
There is so much to see when visiting the US Capital, Washington D.C, with its countless
monuments, memorials, and museums. Ride all along the National Mall, to the White House,
Supreme Court, Lincoln Memorial, Washington Monument, and more, at your own pace! This
self-guided bike ride is one of the best ways to explore all that Washington D.C. has to offer.
you want to explore Washington D.C. by bike, Unlimited Biking provides everything you need for
an all-day adventure.
Departure Location: Unlimited Biking
998 Maine Avenue
Washington DC, 20024
April 1st - October 31st: 9 AM-8 PM
November 1st - March 31st: 9AM-5PM
Duration: 2 Hours, 4 Hours, DayPass Rental
What you’ll see:
● Ride the entire length of the National Mall and circle the Tidal Basin
● Stop along the must-see sights like the U.S. Capitol, Supreme Court and
● Visit the Washington Monument, WWII Memorial, and Vietnam Veterans Memorial
● Take in your reflection in the reflection pool at the foot of the Lincoln Memorial
● Explore the scenic waterfront of the Potomac River
● Bike rental (eBike Upgrades available)
● Helmet, basket/bike bag, lock, and map of the area
● All guests must be able to ride a bicycle on their own (unless on attachments)
● Baby seats for infants, double trailers for toddlers, and tag-a-long attachments for
young children are available at an additional cost upon request.
● No guest under the age of 18 will be given a bike without an adult over the age of
● Please bring one government-issued photo ID to be retained as a deposit for all
rentals and a credit card to be kept on file for the security of the bikes.
|| Assistance 24/7
|| +1 212 944 4919
|| +57 317 266 6599