Measuring 49 square miles, San Francisco is famous for its scenic beauty, cultural attractions, diverse communities and world-class cuisine. Dotted with landmarks like the Golden Gate Bridge, cable cars, Fisherman’s Wharf, Alcatraz, Chinatown, Union Square, North Beach, the Castro district and Mission Dolores, the City’s streets can lead from Union Square to North Beach to Fisherman’s Wharf, with intriguing neighborhoods to explore at every turn.
Views of the Pacific Ocean and San Francisco Bay are often laced with fog, creating a romantic mood in this most European of American cities.
If you decide to explore San Francisco on your own by e-bike, Unlimited Biking will arm you with all you need for your adventure.
Unlimited Biking will outfit you with a brand new lightweight Cannondale Quick NEO e-bike. With an efficient aluminum step-through frame and ergonomic touch points including handlebar, grips, and saddle, this e-bike offers a comfortable ride, and a fun and easy way to explore one of the world’s most famous cities.
Accessories such as helmet, color-coded map with key attractions, basket, and bike lock al are included free of charge. Our staff will also be happy to suggest an interesting and memorable route around the city’s many trendy, historic, neighborhoods.
What you'll see?
- Start your ride from our Ghirardelli Square location and ride to the Palace of Fine arts, around Fisherman´s Wharf, through the Mission District, and more
- Ride across the Golden Gate Bridge into Sausalito for one of the most scenic views in San Francisco
- Ride to the Golden Gate Park and explore the Japanese Tea Gardens and the Academy of Science
- Enjoy a rest at Crissy Fields, with stunning views of the Golden Gate Bridge
*Helmet, basket, bicycle chain lock, and a full color illustrated map with key attractions.
*Self-guided tour in San Francisco
*All guests must be able to ride a bicycle on their own.
*Ebike Rental available from the age of 16 years and older
* No rider shall weigh more than 300 lbs/ 136kgs.
* Present ID with photo and credit card, they will be used as a deposit for any type of rental.
*No guest under the age of 18 will be given a bike without an adult over the age of 18 present.
*Please bring one government-issued photo ID to be retained as a deposit for all rentals and a credit card to be kept on file for the security of bikes.
Operational days: Daily.
Operational Hours: April 1st - October 31st // 08:00 - 19:00h November 1st - March 31st // 09:00 - 17:00h
Starting point: Unlimited Biking 757 Beach Street, San Francisco CA, 94109
Ending point: Same as Starting point.
Duration: Options for 2h, 4h, Daypass.