Central Park provides an excellent ride for both the experienced and casual bike rider. Not only can you take advantage of the endless paths, but you can also take in the art, architecture and history that make Central Park so unique. Located in the heart of Manhattan in NYC, Central Park is an oasis inside one of the largest cities in the world.
What you’ll see:
• Bike across the historic wooden panels of the Brooklyn Bridge and explore DUMBO,
Brooklyn Heights and more
• Cycle through over 800 acres of Central Park and discover everything this world famous park
has to offer
• Ride along the scenic waterfront and car-free Hudson River Greenway
• Visit countless other iconic landmarks and historic sights of NYC
If you decide to explore the park on your own, Central Park Sightseeing will equip you with all you need for your adventure. We supply a helmet, full color map with key attractions, basket and bike lock – all provided free of charge with every rental. You need only provide the desire to explore!
This service dos not include guide
• All guests must be able to ride a bicycle on their own.
• No rider shall weigh more than 300 lbs/ 136kgs.
• No guest under the age of 18 will be given a bike without an adult over the age of 18 present.
• Please bring one government-issued photo ID to be retained as a deposit for all rentals and a
credit card to be kept on file for the security of bikes
Duration: 2 Hr, 4 H, DayPass Rental.
Operation days: Daily.
Time and pick up location:
- Unlimited Biking
346 W 57th Street New York, NY 10038
between 8th and 9th Avenues
9:00 AM to 5:00 PM seasonally from November 1 st through March 31 st.
9:00 AM to 7:00 PM seasonally from April 1 st through October 31 st.
Drop off location: Same pick up place.
Observations: The rental of electric bicycles will only be provided to people over 16 years of age.
Don't forget to take pictures and have fun!