New York Explorer Pass
New York , New York State, USA
New York is not only famous for its great city life and beautiful skyscrapers, it is also the focus of numerous places to be entertained that you can't miss. With the New York Explorer Pass you will be allowed to select 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, or 10 attractions from over 80 options for a reduced price.
- Empire State Building
- Top of the Rock Observatory
- Hop-On Hop-Off Big Bus New York: 1-Day Classic Tour
- Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island Immigration Museum - Ferry Ticket
- 9/11 Memorial & Museum
- American Museum of Natural History
- The Museum of Modern Art (MoMA)
- Landmarks Cruise: Circle Line Sightseeing
- Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum and Space Shuttle
- Central Park Bike Tour by Unlimited Biking
- Guggenheim Museum
- Lady Liberty Cruise: Circle Line Sightseeing
- Rockefeller Center Tour
- Broadway & Times Square Walking Tour
- Secrets of the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island: Walking Tour
- Woodbury Common Bus Tour (Round Trip + VIP Coupon Booklet)
- Brooklyn Bridge Sightseeing: 2 Hour Bike Tour by Unlimited Biking
- The Whitney Museum of American Art
- 9/11 Ground Zero Museum Workshop: Hands-On 9/11 Tour
- Food On Foot Tours
- Museum of Sex
- To verify the complete list of tours offered by the pass, please check HERE
Duration: The pass will be available for 60 calendar days upon the first use, and will be valid for 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, or 10 attractions according to your choice.
Operation days: Daily. (Subject to each attraction schedule)
*At the moment of confirming your reservation a voucher is generated, but it is not valid. You must provide a current email so that the department in charge can send you the link to generate the unique QR code that will give you access to the attractions. If within 24 hours of purchase you have not received this information, please check your spam folder or send us an email to email@example.com with the confirmation locator provided at the time of purchase.
*Then, download the Go City app. Then you can use your order confirmation number to add your pass to your phone. Et voilà, it will be right there in the app. (But don't worry, your pass won't be activated until you visit your first attraction!).
*It is essential to use your cell phone because only with the QR code you will have access to the attractions.
* The QR code is valid for 1 time per attraction
*One QR code is generated per person.
It is recommended to wear clothes according to the weather, take your camera and have fun!