The Metropole Hotel South Beach offers understated elegance and unparalleled service in an intimate, friendly, home-away from home atmosphere. While located in the heart of South Beach, The Metropole’s inviting yet private courtyard setting and chic 1 and 2 boutique bedroom suites manage to provide a decidedly residential feel ideal for those seeking calm, in the midst of the action.
The Metropole South Beach luxury hotel offers daily, weekly and monthly rates with minimum stay requirements. Office and meeting space is also available.
Taxes Inclusive: 14%
Resort Fee: the guest has to pay directly to the hotel the resort fee $22.80 per night per room.
Resort Fees services include: Wired and wireless internet access in guest rooms, Local phone calls, Scheduled Shuttle service to Miami International Airport (Hours of operation may change based on demand). Beach Club access located at: Catalina Hotel, Riviera Hotel and Hotel Croydon.
CHECK-IN / CHECK-OUT: Check-in time is 3:00pm / Check-out time is 11:00am Rooms cannot be guaranteed or be available prior to the above mentioned times. To guarantee Early Check In an additional night must be applied at the established net rate. Late check-out can only be approved by the Front Desk on the day of departure and subject to a surcharge rate.
▹Complimentary shuttle from/to Miami International Airport (MIA) only
▹Complimentary drinks nightly 7pm-8pm at Whitelaw Hotel at 808 Collins Avenue
▹Mini Refrigerator & Mini Bar
▹42" Plasma TVs with Satellite Services
▹European pillow-top beds
▹300-count Belgian sheets
SHUTTLE BUS Important Notes:
- Our airport shuttle service is for MIA only and is available seven days a week.
- For the Catalina, the pick up and drop off times at the hotel will be +15 minutes in relation to the posted schedule.
- Guests must provide the shuttle driver with printed proof of reservation in order to board the shuttle.
- Shuttle pick up at MIA Airport is located at Door 17, Second-Level Departures, Central Terminal G.
- Our shuttle fleet consists of two white buses with a South Beach Group logo so please look out for them.
- Due to new airport security regulations, our shuttle cannot sit at Central Terminal G, Second Floor Departures for a long period. While standing at the shuttle stop location please wave down our shuttle when you see it so our driver knows to stop for you.
- Please make sure to schedule your return trip to the airport at least 3 hours before your departure time.
- Our airport shuttle is offered on a space available basis.
- SEEUSATOURS is not responsible for paying for guest transportation when the shuttle bus is full or has mechanical issues.
- Guests are limited to up to 2 pieces of luggage weighing 50-75 lbs or less.
- Items not allowed on board include: tvs, windsurfing equipment, surfboards, very large boxes, bicycles, etc. Read our luggage policy.
- SEEUSATOURS is not responsible for you being late or missing your flight due to unforeseen circumstances such as traffic or mechanical problems with our vans.
- Florida law requires your child be secured in a child safety seat, please bring one as it is the parent's or caregiver’s responsibility. We do not provide child restraint seats and will not be able to provide service without one.