Los Angeles All Inclusive
Los Angeles, California, USA
A Los Angeles All Inclusive is a multi-attraction pass that gets you into 33 Los Angeles attractions plus one premium attraction on 3, 5 and 7-Day cards for one low price.
Go Los Angeles Cards of 3-Day durations or longer are good for one visit to Universal Studios Hollywood. Your Go Los Angeles Card must be valid at the time you visit the park, for example: if you purchase a 5-Day Go Los Angeles Card, you must visit Universal Studios Hollywood on one of the 5 days the card is used. Admission is NOT included on 1 or 2-day cards.
- Catalina Flyer
- Celebrity Lifestyle Tour
- Cabrillo Marine Aquarium AI
- OUE Skyspace AI
- Downtown LA Food and Culture Tour
- Museum of Latin American Art
- TCL Chinese Theatre - Tour or Movie and a drink
- Hollywood Sign Tour
- Richard Nixon Library
- The Hollywood Movie Experience by Red Line Tours
- 2 Hour Kayak or Stand-Up Paddle Board Rental
- SoFi Stadium Tour
- Yoga on the Beach - Huntington Beach
- Guided Celebrity Bike Tour
- Glass Bottom Boat Eco Tour
- Autry Museum of the American West
- Heal the Bay Aquarium
- Whale Watching & Dolphin Cruises-Newport Landing
- South Coast Plaza Shop & Dine Package
- Perry's Beach Café and Rentals - Mountain Bike or Roller-Skates (All Day)
- Cabrillo Marine Aquarium
- Harbor Cruise in Long Beach or San Pedro
- Harbor Cruise in San Pedro or Long Beach
- Whale Watch in Long Beach
- Big Bus Los Angeles 1-Day Classic Ticket
- Whale Watch in San Pedro
- Madame Tussauds Hollywood Express Entry!
- Knott's Soak City Water Park
- Warner Bros. Studio Tour Hollywood
- Six Flags Magic Mountain
- Knott's Berry Farm
- Aquarium of the Pacific
- Hollywood Movie Star Homes Tour
- Dolby Theatre® Guided Tour
- TCL Chinese Theatres Guided Tour
- Hollywood Museum
- LEGOLAND® California
- San Diego Zoo
- Celebrity Bike Tour (Self-Guided) by Bikes & Hikes LA
- California Science Center IMAX
- Natural History Museum
- La Brea Tar Pits and Museum
- LA Zoo and Botanical Gardens
- GRAMMY Museum®
- Battleship IOWA Museum
- To verify the complete list of tours offered by the pass, please check HERE.
Duration: We offer 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, or 7 calendar days over a two-week period.
Operation days: Daily. (Subject to each attraction schedule)
*At the moment of confirming your reservation a voucher is generated, but it is not valid. You must provide a current email so that the department in charge can send you the link to generate the unique QR code that will give you access to the attractions. If within 24 hours of purchase you have not received this information, please check your spam folder or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the confirmation locator provided at the time of purchase.
*Then, download the Go City app. Then you can use your order confirmation number to add your pass to your phone. Et voilà, it will be right there in the app. (But don't worry, your pass won't be activated until you visit your first attraction!).
*It is essential to use your cell phone because only with the QR code you will have access to the attractions.
* The QR code is valid for 1 time per attraction
*One QR code is generated per person.
It is recommended to wear clothes according to the weather, take your camera and have fun!